This article is related to a game, manga series or other media that has not been released outside Japan. The coverage here may differ from what it would be in an official translation.
|Family||Unnamed ex?-wife (deceased) |
Moe and his siblings (children)
|Homeland||Moe's old house (unknown location)|
|Location/Residence||Jungle, Undersea Ruins, Sea of Sky, Old Castle|
|First Appearance||Densetsu no Starfy 2 (Staff Roll 2)|
|Latest Appearance||Densetsu no Starfy 4 (photo)|
Kyorozou is Moe's father. He has only officially appeared in person in Densetsu no Starfy 3, but he appears in Densetsu no Starfy 2's Staff Roll 2 and in two photographs in Densetsu no Starfy 4 in Moe's House. He and Moe's mother separated when Moe was younger, so Moe and his siblings have not seen him much. He appears to have an interest in golf.
Kyorozou and Moe do not always get along well, but they do have feelings for each other. On various occasions, beginning in the Jungle, Moe reunites with Kyorozou.
According to Kyorozou's Picture Book description from Densetsu no Starfy 3, Moe wonders whether he ever apologized to his mother.
Kyorozou had sacrificed his life for Moe in Densetsu no Starfy 3. In the 3rd stage of Old Castle, Evil trapped Moe in a cage of lightning after refusing to cooperate with him. Evil tells Moe that if Starfy and Starly touch the electrified ring surrounding them, it'd be the end for them, but that Moe would be spared. Evil then gives Moe a microphone to tell the two to touch the ring, but Moe does the opposite, saving their lives. After this, Evil prepares to kill Moe, but Kyorozou pushes Moe out of the way to protect him, taking the brunt of Evil's lightning attack. Kyorozou and Moe have a heartfelt talk, and he gives Starfy the Pet Dog. Moe says he doesn't have to give them anything, just that he has to apologize to his siblings and live with them. Kyorozou agrees, but says that he has to apologize to Moe's mother first, and takes his final breath.
- Both Moe and Kyorozou share many similarities. Notably their use of the slang word 'ome' (Japanese: オメェ) to refer to others, their ego, and their love (which could easily be seen as greed) for treasure.
- It is unknown when or why Kyorozou joined forces with Evil, as all Kyorozou did until the Sea of Sky was steal treasure for his own personal gain. But even during the events of Sea of Sky, all Kyorozou did was mask the entrance of the Old Castle which was itself already guarded by Muga.
- Moe calls Kyorozou オヤジ (Oyaji), which is the equivalent of calling your dad your "old man". This is in contrast to Moe calling his mother かあちゃん (Kaachan), which is much more "loving" phrase (though Moe does in fact love them both).
- In Densetsu no Starfy 4, when inspecting the picture of Moe's mother and father (simply called "Photo" in game) in Moe's House, Moe mentions that Kyorozou and his mother met while taking a walk in/near Lobber's Cave.
- When inspecting Moe's table in Starfy 4, he mentions that his father used to make curry for him when he was younger.
|This article or section is a stub. You can help Starfy Wiki by expanding it.|