From Starfy WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is related to a game, manga series or other media that has not been released outside Japan. The coverage here may differ from what it would be in an official translation.
|Japanese name||ふるびたとう, Furubita Tou|
|Greater location||Amiy Kingdom|
|Enemies||Wiggyback, Kweenie, Armaaji, Kamerion, Okutoru, Smashcan, Soil, Stickler, Woktopus|
|Stage boss||King Owlrun|
|First appearance||Densetsu no Starfy 4|
|Latest appearance||Densetsu no Starfy 4|
Old Tower is the eighth stage in Densetsu no Starfy 4.
- Unofficial translation:
"☆ A fierce fight awaits you at Old Tower! ☆
The following things can be touched on the touch screen of the Old Tower City for a Pearl bonus.
- A black cat (1 Pearl)
- A green creature, peering out of a well. (1 Pearl)
- Gekojii, peering out of the well. (One large Pearl, worth 5 small Pearls)
- Starfy, Starly, and Moe meet Zozobi.
- Zozobi gives Starfy and Starly Kigurumi.
- Starfy, Starly, and Moe see Bawss again.
- Bawss teaches Starfy the Shooting Star.
- Starfy, Starly, and Moe meet Buryutatsu.
- Coral and Buryutatsu teach Starly the Pufftop Barrier
- Starfy, Starly, and Moe meet King Ourun.
- Starfy battles King Ourun.
|This article or section is a stub. You can help Starfy Wiki by expanding it.|