Hidden Village of Koimaro
From Starfy WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Only in Japan!
This article is related to a game, manga series or other media that has not been released outside Japan. The coverage here may differ from what it would be in an official translation.
|Hidden Village of Koimaro|
|Japanese name||こいマロのかくれざと, Koimaro no Kakure Zato|
|Greater location||Amiy Kingdom|
|Residents||Koimaro, Shurikit, Kittana, Kusemono|
|Enemies||Clamstack, Donpy, Ikarin, Kabutomushi, Otafukusou, Kusemono, Marukoro, Peripen, Rihurihu, Shishimai, Yunrei, Ageebi|
|First appearance||Densetsu no Starfy 4|
|Latest appearance||Densetsu no Starfy 4|
This article is about the fifth stage in Densetsu no Starfy 4. For other uses, please see here.
Hidden Village of Koimaro is the fifth stage in Densetsu no Starfy 4. It has a very Japanese-like theme.
- Unofficial translation:
"☆The attack at the hidden village! ☆
The hidden village is full of danger! I wonder whether we will be able to pull through?"
On the City screen, the following things can be touched for extra Pearls.
- Three unknown red creatures (1 Pearl each)
- A white bird (1 large Pearl, worth 5 small Pearls)
- Starfy, Starly, and Moe see Shurikit and Kittana again and meet Koimaro. (order is optional)
- Starfy, Starly, and Moe meet Coral.
- Coral gives Starfy and Starly an ability.
- Starfy, Starly, and Moe meet Geishachi and Shurikit teaches Starly the Wall Jump. (order is optional)
- Starly battles Geishachi.