From Starfy WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is related to a game, manga series or other media that has not been released outside Japan. The coverage here may differ from what it would be in an official translation.
|Japanese name||サンゴショウ(Sango shou, Coral Reef)|
|Residents||Ruby, Tatsunomama, Mekani-jiisan|
|Enemies||Chingyo, Gain, Unu, Jellysquish, Tsunokkuru, Marunokon, Ippon, Tobeuo, Teppo, Modoki, Norinori, Kagibanrei, Pukukame, Purankudon, Teppo|
|First appearance||Densetsu no Starfy|
|Latest appearance||Densetsu no Starfy|
Coral Reef is the second stage in Densetsu no Starfy. As its name implies, it has lots of coral in the levels of it.
『サンゴショウ』: "ぼうけんを たすけてくれる心づよい なかまが とうじょう！？"
- Starfy meet Fork and his brother.
- Starfy meets Moe and saves him from Fork.
- Starfy meets Tatsunomama. (optional)
- Starfy plays Sea Horse Kid Catch. (optional)
- Starfy and Moe meet Mekani-jiisan. (optional)
- Mekani-jiisan gives Starfy the Balloon. (optional)
- Starfy meets Konk.
- Starfy battles Konk.
- Starfy meets Ruby.