For the tune, see Credits (music).
The Staff Credits (Japanese: スタッフクレジット), also known as Staff Rolls (Japanese: スタッフロール) or simply Credits, are the credits that list the people involved in the development of the games in The Legendary Starfy series.
In the first four games, there are two Staff Credits each known from Moe's House and the Extra! option (Densetsu no Starfy only) as Staff Roll 1 (Japanese: スタッフロール1) and Staff Roll 2 (Japanese: スタッフロール2).
While Staff Roll 1 is available after beating the game for the first time, Staff Roll 2 has to be unlocked by beating the game after obtaining all the Treasure Items (Densetsu no Starfy and Densetsu no Starfy 2), Evil Crystals (Densetsu no Starfy 3) or Answers Cards (Densetsu no Starfy 4) and beating the final boss. Staff Roll 2 shows a different ending to Staff Roll 1, and in all the four games which it appears except for Densetsu no Starfy, lists pseudonyms of the staff instead of their actual names.
The Legendary Starfy features only one 'Staff Roll' and the only way to see it is to beat Mega Mashtooth every time, however, there is a Story cartoon shown after the credits called The Missing Chapter, which is unlocked after beating the game after obtaining every Treasure.
In Densetsu no Starfy 3, holding the Start+Select buttons before viewing the Staff Roll 1 will pause it at its initial scene with the music still playing. This can also be done with Staff Roll 2, but with the player able to pause scenes part way through. If staff text is showing, the text will temporarily be hidden.
- Densetsu no Starfy/Credits - Copy of the Staff Credits from Densetsu no Starfy.
- Densetsu no Starfy 2/Credits - Copy of Staff Roll 1 and Staff Roll 2 from Densetsu no Starfy 2.
- Densetsu no Starfy 3/Credits - Copy of Staff Roll 1 and Staff Roll 2 from Densetsu no Starfy 3.
- Densetsu no Starfy 4/Credits - Copy of Staff Roll 1 and Staff Roll 2 from Densetsu no Starfy 4.
- The Legendary Starfy/Credits - Copy of the Staff Credits from The Legendary Starfy.
- Endings - Cutscenes that are shown during the endings of the games.