Hidden Village of Koimaro
This article is related to a game, manga series or other media that has not been released outside Japan. The coverage here may differ from what it would be in an official translation.
|Hidden Village of Koimaro|
|Japanese Name||こいマロのかくれざと, Koimaro no Kakure Zato|
|Greater Location||Amiy Kingdom|
|Residents||Koimaro, Shurikit, Kittana, Kusemono|
|Enemies||Clamstack, Donpy, Ikarin, Kabutomushi, Otafukusou, Kusemono, Marukoro, Peripen, Rihurihu, Shishimai, Yunrei, Ageebi|
|First Appearance||Densetsu no Starfy 4|
|Latest Appearance||Densetsu no Starfy 4|
Hidden Village of Koimaro is the fifth stage in Densetsu no Starfy 4. It has a very Japanese-like theme.
- Unofficial translation:
"☆The attack at the hidden village! ☆
The hidden village is full of danger! I wonder whether we will be able to pull through?"
On the City screen, the following things can be touched for extra Pearls.
- Three unknown red creatures (1 Pearl each)
- A white bird (1 large Pearl, worth 5 small Pearls)
- Starfy, Starly, and Moe see Shurikit and Kittana again and meet Koimaro. (order is optional)
- Starfy, Starly, and Moe meet Coral.
- Coral gives Starfy and Starly an ability.
- Starfy, Starly, and Moe meet Geishachi and Shurikit teaches Starly the Wall Jump. (order is optional)
- Starly battles Geishachi.