This article is related to a game, manga series or other media that has not been released outside Japan. The coverage here may differ from what it would be in an official translation.
|Japanese Name||ひきさきぬま, Hikisaki Numa|
|Greater Location||Amiy Kingdom|
|Residents||Shakejii, Kamekichi, Saimamy|
|Enemies||Tuft Guy, Grippit, Kappy, Yomper, Snoin, Aishack, Pino, Splatch, Takota, Degireme|
|First Appearance||Densetsu no Starfy 4|
|Latest Appearance||Densetsu no Starfy 4|
Split Swamp is the fourth stage in Densetsu no Starfy 4. It is a swamp, featuring a lake of water split between the terrain, forming the shape of a heart.
- Unofficial translation:
"☆ The big activity at the swamp ☆
It seems like the water current at the swamp is too strong!? Let's carefully try to let it flow properly again!"
The following things can be touched on the touch screen of the Tear Lake City for a Pearl bonus.
- A sea creature appearing out of the lake near the top-right corner of the screen: 1 Pearl
- A brown owl like bird: 1 Pearl
- Starfy, Starly, and Moe meet Kamekichi.
- Starfy, Starly, and Moe meet Shakejii.
- Shakejii teaches Starfy the Mighty Star Spin.
- Starfy, Starly, and Moe meet Saimamy.
- Starfy, Starly, and Moe meet Fugush.
- Shakejii gives Starfy and Starfy Propeller Bit.
- Starfy battles Fugush.
|This article or section is a stub. You can help Starfy Wiki by expanding it.|