Oha Suta: The Super Kids Station
Oha Suta: The Super Kids Station (Japanese: おはスタ -THE SUPER KIDS STATION-) is a Japanese children's television show produced by the television station, TV Tokyo. The program premiered in 1997, but it actually originates from an earlier show named "Ohayō Studio" (Japanese: おはようスタジオ, literally 'Good Morning Studio') which aired on TV Tokyo from 1979 when the station was originally known as Tokyo 12 Channel. The program normally airs on weekends from early in the morning. The name of this show is a combination of "Oha" (morning) and "Suta", which is a truncation of Sutajio, meaning "Studio".
They are known for promoting various video games, including various games in The Legendary Starfy series.
Densetsu no Starfy promotion
Becky made a guest appearance on the show to promote the sale of the single Densetsu no Starfy c/w Boyfriend's Rookie. A music video was shown, featuring Becky dancing to the series Title Song near Pufftop. Starfy is seen in various scenes with Becky. Some of the scenes were originally used as part of a television commercial for Densetsu no Starfy, but without Becky. Starfy is shown sitting next to Becky. He seems to think about various adventures with Becky before frowning and shedding a single tear.
Densetsu no Starfy 3 promotion
Following a television commercial of Densetsu no Starfy 3 in which Perfume's song Vitamin Drop was played in the background, a special cinematic was shown in a special ending of Oha Suta in July 26, 2004 to promote the then upcoming Densetsu no Starfy 3. The ending starred Starfy, Starly and the Japanese band Perfume singing and dancing to the series Title Song .
Densetsu no Starfy 4 promotion
Another event shown in April 2006 was used to promote Densetsu no Starfy 4. The Japanese pop group ℃-ute appeared on the show, while footage from the game and a large model of Starfy was shown.  The 30-second commercial was apparently hosted on the Japanese Nintendo Touch Generations website, but it has since been removed. 
- English Wikipedia article.
- Japanese Wikipedia article.
- Oha Suta on Bulbapedia.
- TV Tokyo's official Oha Suta portal
- Official website on ShoPro
- Japanese Perfume Wiki - Chronology of the past (1988-2007)
- The characters Dolfy, Pao, Tatsunomama and Ashikaru from Densetsu no Starfy appear in the special Densetsu no Starfy 3 ending, even though they do not appear in Densetsu no Starfy 3.
- Oha Suta are known for revealing new information about upcoming games and movies in the Pokémon franchise. For example, the show showed a trailer of the then upcoming Pokémon Black and White Versions in June 27, 2010. The trailer showed new footage of the Unova region, as well as revealing the Pokémon Cofagrigus, Drilbur, Haxorus, Galvantula and Excadrill for the first time.
|Prerelease information and Unused content|
|List of prerelease information||Densetsu no Starfy • Densetsu no Starfy 2 • Densetsu no Starfy 3 • Densetsu no Starfy 4 • The Legendary Starfy (Helpful Stuff)|
|Lists of unused content||Densetsu no Starfy • Densetsu no Starfy 2 • Densetsu no Starfy 3 • Densetsu no Starfy 4 (unused models) • The Legendary Starfy|
|Unreleased games||Unused balloon/bubble pushing games / Densetsu no Starfy (Game Boy/Color) • Densetsu no Starfy / Densetsu no Starfy 2 (Chinese iQue versions)|
|Events and TV shows||Nintendo Space World (2000, 2001) • World Hobby Fair (2002, 2006) • Oha Suta • E3 (2009)|
|Media with relevant information||Game Boy Encyclopedia • Gekkan Nintendo • Nintendo Dream • Nintendo Power • Nintendo Spaceworld Official Guidebooks • Websites|