This article is related to a game, manga series or other media that has not been released outside Japan. The coverage here may differ from what it would be in an official translation.
|Japanese Name||せんねんやま, Sennen Yama|
|Greater Location||Amiy Kingdom|
|Residents||Ruskel, Burudasama, Burudad|
|Enemies||Afrottotiger, Bandotai, Buyodama, Chibicorn, Hitobiuo, Kabriefs, Helmet Crab, Memom, Moguai, Mukashibito, Pajammer, Porisurumen, Rousokku, Sand Snark|
|First Appearance||Densetsu no Starfy 4|
|Latest Appearance||Densetsu no Starfy 4|
Millennium Mountain is the seventh stage in Densetsu no Starfy 4.
- Unofficial translation:
☆Detective work at the mysterious mountain ☆
With many events to discover at the Millennium Mountain, it's time for Starfy to do some detective work and shine brightly!?
The following things can be touched on the touch screen of the Thousand Year Hill City for a Pearl bonus.
- A walking Moai like statue enemy (1 Pearl).
- A brown bear hiding in a bush and occasionally peering out of it (1 Pearl).
- A Jueri moving quickly across the map (One large Pearl, worth 5 small Pearls).
- Starfy, Starly, and Moe meet Ruskel.
- Starfy, Starly, and Moe meet Burudasama and Burudad.
- Burudasama and Burudad teach Starly the Low Spin.
- Starfy, Starly, and Moe see Jojiro again.
- Jojiro teaches Starfy the Ultra Star Spin.
- Starfy, Starly, and Moe meet Rabiati.
- Starfy battles Rabiati.
|This article or section is a stub. You can help Starfy Wiki by expanding it.|